Mailvio Review – 10X Your List Building
Neil Napier / Simon Warner
All In One Email Solution
ActiveCampaign style Email solution, INCLUDING SMTP servers, Unlimited Contacts and Marketing Automation
Requires setup for certain features. Recurring costs but much less than other popular solutions.
What is Mailvio in a nutshell?
Let me show you in this Mailvio review, how Nail Napier and Simon Warner have put together an All-in-One Email Marketing platform that in actuality has the potential to replace the likes of Getresponse, Mailchimp, Aweber or even Activecampaign.
And that is what Mailvio is. An all encompassing Email Marketing platform that covers all your needs in what relates to using Email as your marketing channel of choice, which you should!
The BIG DIFFERENCE that "Mailvio" brings to the Email Marketing world..
Is that the amount you pay for the service is not attached to the amount of contacts you have in your list.
As an Email Marketer and List Builder your goal is always to increase the size of your list. With normal providers like Aweber, Getresponse or Mailchimp this means that you are penalized the more success you have with your list building because they charge you based on the size of your list.
Mailvio takes a different approach, they use a system similar to Amazon SES, which charges per emails sent. For this, you use EMAIL CREDITS and you get 500,000 of those credits in the Front End package.
Now think how long it will take to use those 500,000 credits if you are starting with a normal sized list? You can be sending emails for a very looong time before you have to refill your credits.
This makes the whole enchilada independent of the size of your list and reduces your marketing costs immensely. In my humble opinion, this makes a huge difference, especially when you are starting and don't have a big budget for email marketing.
Another difference is that automation is there from the get go and not built into the system as an afterthought. This is so because the system has been designed by marketers for marketers.
The best way to understand the automation options is by looking at the image below.
As you can notice, there are so many different ways to start and control what happens with your leads based on their actions. This by and of itself will massively affect your marketing positively.
And just the fact that this is included in the FRONT END and that the price is not attached to the size of your list makes it a MUST GET in my opinion.
Want to understand a bit more?
Make sure to watch the Demo Video below:
Are there any Upsells?
Of course BUT as I mentioned in my Mailvio Review video, they're not based on the amount of contacts you have. As I have mentioned on other occasions, these prices and offers are mostly available during launch and are subject to change after the launch period, so keep that in mind and take action before it finishes.
So let me review them shortly for you:
- FE - Mailvio All-In-One - $297 - This is a One Time 12 month license that includes UNLIMITED CONTACTS, built in SMTP, 500,000 email credits, advanced segmentation, multiple email lists, analytics and reporting, Email Workflows or Automation, 60 pre-made templates and much more.
- OTO1 Mailvio Pro - 12 Month License - $497 - You receive 6 MILLION added email credits UPFRONT. 100 additional pre-made templates and more (this makes sense if you ALREADY have a big list that you want to transfer)
- OTO2 - Mailvio 6-Figure Mastermind - $497 - 8 Week Mastermind focusing on List Building and Paid Traffic, Email Copywriting and more. These 8 weeks worth of sessions will be LIVE
- Downsell1 - Mailvio Pro Monthly - $49 - $99 - The price depends on the Email Credits, you either get 250,000 or 500,000.
Things you might not like
Given that this is a MASSIVE PROGRAM, you will have a learning curve to be able to master it. Especially if you have been using programs like Aweber or Getresponse that DO NOT put Automation in the forefront.
This also means you will need to rethink a lot of your processes and workflows. However, after doing that, the results will multiply massively.
Yes, it will require an extra effort on your part and your team, BUT it's worth it.
The Bottom Line is...
If doing EMAIL MARKETING is part of your marketing strategy, and it should be, you should definitely get this. Just the AUTOMATION FEATURES and the FACT that it's not LIST SIZE base pricing, makes it a rarity in the Email Marketing providers world.
It definitely has my full recommendation.
Get MAILVIO and my Bonuses NOW!
By getting MAILVIO over my link above, you'll get access to these HIGHLY RELEVANT bonuses. But they go away when the countdown timer hits zero:
To comply with the FTC ruling over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I hereby offer this disclosure policy.
If you’re reading this review site/blog, you should assume the following:
- My main purpose is to make money from each and every post and page on this site.
- The links on this site, when not otherwise pointed, are affiliate links. That means, when you click on them and spend money, I will receive a percentage of the purchase price.
- The products that I review on this site are provided to me for free. However, I make no promises to the product owner that he's going to get a positive review whatsoever. I keep my reviews honest and simply talk about my experience and perception of their products as an end user.